Everything is done for you! Your book is written for you (we interview you), the book is professionally edited and set up on crucial sales’ platforms, and fully optimized for sales. Marketing and publicity is done for you for two full months.
This option is best for those busy professionals who want to have a book to give them greater visibility and credibility in the market.
- Your 35,000 word (approx. 120 pages when printed) manuscript is written for you
- Professional edit of your manuscript
- All keywords optimized across Amazon and within all promotions
- Author Central account set up for you
- Book cover professionally designed for you with three cover options. Designs formatted for Kindle, CreateSpace, and Lightening Source. Additional design done for audio book.
- Book interior designed by professional
- Back cover text written and edited
- Active, ongoing online promotional campaign for you for sixty days. Our goal is to get your book to bestseller status
- Facebook advertising campaign ads developed; campaign will run for 60 days
- Ten professional reviews secured for you to start the launch
- Press releases written and sent out to announce the book release
- Facebook banner and author page set up for you
- We provide your ISBNs and barcodes for all products
- One-page promotional website built for you and hosted for one year
- All promotional material professionally designed
- Lifetime access to Evergreen Book Machine’s online training material.
- Private access to Stirling Writing Mastermind
- A two-hour strategy session with Linda Stirling as the project begins. Also, one thirty-minute targeted strategy session with Linda per month for one full year
- Audio Book set up, if desired
- We set your eBook up for Kindle; as an iBook; and on Barnes and Noble’s Nook platform; as well as several other lesser-known distribution sources
- We set your print book up on CreateSpace and with Lightening Source/Ingram-Spark so your book is available through Amazon, and can be ordered by libraries, bookstores, and other commercial sources through Ingram-Spark
- Our set-up allows your book to be available internationally
- If you desire, Circle of Light Books, LLC will serve as your publisher, doing away with any stigma of self-publishing. This will be set up in a way where you receive 100% of revenues directly without any of that income being rerouted through Circle of Light.
CLICK HERE to apply. Linda Stirling will then set up an appointment time with you to discuss your book to make sure you’re getting into the best program for you.